Full Time, non-exempt - Home Office, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Our Bookkeeper will work closely with the Owner, Inventory Controller, and Purchasing Team. You will organize daily purchase orders, packing slips associated with receivables, track company expenses, reconcile purchase orders to receivables, and review credit card statements to verify correct charges. You will manage the logistics of returns, refunds, erroneous charges, and outstanding invoices to distributors. You will be responsible for reconciling our ledger on a daily basis and then monthly against the bank statements. There will be other duties as assigned.
The perfect candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years professional experience as a bookkeeper (accounting not required)
- Some coursework or education specific to business, bookkeeping or accounting
- 3+ years experience with accounts receivable and reconciliation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulously organized and unparalleled attention to detail