Wooly Mug Mat Series | October
Welcome to the Wooly Mug Mat Series! In this video, Jen and Tammy teach you the stitches we used to complete this mat. The full moon, cute kitty, and freshly-lit jack-o-lantern are a vibrant addition to your October decor!
- Wooly Mug Mat Series - October Wool Kit & Thread Sets
- Wooly Mug Mat October Pattern (printed)
- Wooly Mug Mat October Pattern (pdf download)
- See all 12 Wooly Mug Mat Series Wool Kits & Thread Sets
- See the coordinating 12 Wooly Mug Rug Wool Kits
- Embroidery & Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool Book
For this project, we used the Backstitch (pg 26), Buttonhole Stitch (pg 36), Chain Stitch (pg 46), Whipped Chain Stitch (pg 57), French Knot (pg 94), and Long Stitch (pg 122)
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles
- Shabby Fabrics #22 Chenille Needles
- Shabby Fabrics Embellishing Needles
- Clover Embroidery Needle Threader
- CutRite Heavy Duty Freezer Paper
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.