Easy Pieced Table Runner Series | March
Our Easy Pieced Table Runner Series features table runners made with both piecing and fusible appliqué. In this video, Jen teaches you how to use ombre fabric to create a "Disappearing Pinwheel" block.
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Spinning Rotary Mat 17" x 17"
- Appli-Fuse Silicone Mat - 12" x 18"
- Panasonic 360° Freestyle Cordless Iron
- Rotary Cutters, Blades, and Mats
- Creative Grids 6½" x 12½" Ruler
- Creative Grids 6½" x 24½" Ruler
- Shabby Fabrics 2½" x 6½" Ruler
We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.