How to Make a Fat Quarter Tote
In this video, Jen shows you how to make a tote bag using a Fat Quarter set! Jen walks you from start to finish, how to sew the body of the tote, how to quilt your tote with your sewing machine, how to add handles, how to box your corners and finish your tote!
- Coming Soon Fabric Collections
If you want to be notified when any of the Coming Soon fabrics arrive, be sure to click the "Email me when this product arrives" on the product page, and we'll send you an email when it becomes available for purchase!
- All Current Fabric Collections (more than 300)
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Creative Grids 2½" x 24½" Ruler
- Creative Grids 6½" x 12½" Ruler
- Clover Press Perfect Hot Ruler
- Rotary Cutters, Blades, and Mats
- Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style - White
- Panasonic 360° Freestyle Cordless Iron
We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.