Ideal Seam Gauge & Guides | Notion
Join Jen as she shares how to use the Ideal Seam Gauge and the Ideal Seam Guide. Set your seam allowance accurately and consistently with ease! Simply drop the machine needle into any one of the 10 seam width holes and square up your Ideal Seam Guide. Remove the Ideal Seam Gauge and you are ready to sew so straight! This may well become one of the most valuable sewing tools you possess!
NOTIONS USED IN THE VIDEO
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Guidelines Seam Guides ½" x 2"
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape
- Check out all our sewing notions!
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!