How to Make a Raspberry Lemonade Quilt
Welcome summer into your home with the refreshing Raspberry Lemonade Quilt designed by Shabby Fabrics! The picnic ginghams and cheery florals from the Sweet Beginnings collection by Jera Brandvig for Maywood Studio are a delight to sew and a joy to display!
- Raspberry Lemonade Quilt Kit
- Raspberry Lemonade Quilt Kit Backing
- Shop The Sweet Beginnings Collection
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Star Singles 2-1/2" Half Square Triangle Paper
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" Square It Up & Fussy Cut Ruler
- Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Tool
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper Tool
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Frixion Clicker Pen 2 Pack - .7mm Black
- Clover Patchwork Pins (Extra Fine)
- Panasonic 360º Freestyle Cordless Iron
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!