How to Make a Bee Happy Pin Cushion
Join Jen and Bethany as they piece together a beautiful, fresh floral pin cushion using English Paper Piecing and a touch of hand embroidery. It will certainly add a lovely touch to your sewing room or makes a great gift for a sewing friend!
- Bee Happy Pincushion Kit - Watercolor Beauty
- Bee Happy Pincushion Kit - Watercolor Beauty - 5pc Embroidery Floss Set
- Ground Walnut Shells With Lavender
- Shop the Watercolor Beauty Fabric Collection
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- CutRite Heavy Duty Freezer Paper - Pack of 25 Sheets
- DecoBob Bobbin Thread 80wt - DB-112 Antique White - 2187 yd
- Richard Hemming Embroidery Needles Size 4 - 12ct
- Creative Grids 2-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler
- Frixion Clicker Pen 2 Pack - .7mm Black
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler
- Clover Patchwork Pins (Extra Fine) - Size 30 - 1-1/2" - 100ct
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Panasonic 360° Freestyle Cordless Iron
- Wool Pressing Mat - 14" x 14"
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!