A Very Merry Christmas Sew Along Week 6
In this Week 6 tutorial, Jen guides you through piecing the Stocking block. Be sure to join us next week as we begin constructing the final block, the Wreath Block!
Get support and be a part of a fun community of quilters when you join the Facebook Group HERE!
Want to join the A Very Merry Christmas Sew Along? Limited Kits are available and we've only just begun! Check out the links below for everything you need to get started and join the fun today!
- A Very Merry Christmas Sew Along Kit
- A Very Merry Christmas Oops Kit
- A Very Merry Christmas Sew Along Backing
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Clover Patchwork Pins (Extra Fine)
- Clover Mini Wonder Clips - Assorted Colors - 50ct
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Panasonic 360º Freestyle Cordless Iron
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape - 10 yd roll
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!