How to Make The Frosted Poinsettia Tree Skirt
Enhance the base of your Christmas tree with this elegant & charming Frosted Poinsettia Tree Skirt. Featuring soft wool felt, luxurious velvet ribbon and pearl embellishments, this handmade tree skirt creates a nostalgic feeling when added to your holiday scene. The intricate detail of each frosted poinsettia wrapped together beautifully with rich burgundy ribbon makes this a holiday classic to be adored by all.
- Frosted Poinsettia Tree Skirt Kit
- Frosted Poinsettia Tree Skirt Pattern
- Frosted Poinsettia Tree Skirt Pattern (PDF Download)
- Acrylic Leaf Templates - Set of 4
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- AdTech 2-Temp Dual Temperature Hot Glue Gun
- 10 Inch Full Size Hot Glue Sticks - Pack of 8
- Clover Bordeaux Ultimate Shears 200
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 24-1/2" Ruler - CGR24
- Parchment Paper 18x26 - 4 sheets
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!