How to Make the Lattice Table Runner
Join Jen as she shows a brief tutorial covering several of the essentials to create the Lattice Table Runner, available in blue or red. Add some elegant sparkle to your table this holiday season with the striking Lattice Table Runner, designed by Shabby Fabrics using the gorgeous metallic Christmas Joy Collection by Northcott Fabrics.
- Lattice Table Runner - Christmas Joy - Red
- Lattice Table Runner - Christmas Joy - Blue
- Shop the Entire Christmas Joy Collection
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Creative Grids 2-1/2" x 24-1/2" Ruler - CGR224
- Creative Grids 2-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler - CGR212
- Creative Grids 4-1/2" Square Ruler - CGR4
- Creative Grids 4-1/2" x 8-1/2" Ruler - CGR48
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape - 10 yd roll
- Wool Pressing Mat - 14" x 14"
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!