How to Use the 60º Triangle Ruler #CGRT60 to Make a Table Runner
Join Jen as she shows you how to use the Creative Grids 60 Degree 8 1/2" Triangle Ruler to create a stunning table runner for your home!
Featuring the Floating Peaks Table Runner by Atkinson Designs, the required #CGRT60 ruler makes the perfect and precise cuts needed to make this runner. Designed to cut 30 and 60 degree angles up to a finished height of 8", this handy tool features easy-to-read markings and comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions. Check out everything you’ll need to get started in the links below!
- REQUIRED Creative Grids 60 Degree 8-1/2" Triangle Ruler - CGRT60
- Floating Peaks Table Runner Kit
- Shop the Opulent Floral Collection
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler - CGR612
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 24-1/2" Ruler - CGR24
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Clover Fine Quilting Pins (Size 30) - 100ct
- Clover Wonder Clips - Assorted Colors - 50ct
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!