Foundation Paper Piecing Series - April
Have you ever wanted to try foundation paper piecing? Now is your opportunity to learn with this fun Foundation Paper Piecing Series designed by Shabby Fabrics. We have worked hard at simplifying the process and will be including helpful tools in each kit to assist you, such as the printed foundation paper patterns, stickers to label your fabric as well as a tutorial for each project!
We’ll release a brand-new wall hanging kit and video a month in advance, so you’ll have plenty of time to sew and display it. Welcome spring with this month's beautiful tulip design in pretty shades of pink! Display this pieced project proudly in any small space of your home – fits perfectly on any of our 12" Craft Holders!
- Foundation Paper Piecing Kit - April
- Foundation Paper Piecing - April - 2pc Thread Set
- Foundation Paper Piecing - April - Pattern
- Craft Holder - 12" - French Curl in Gold
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler 12" Plus
- Creative Grids 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" Ruler - CGR48
- Schmetz Microtex Needles - Size 70/10 5ct
- Clover Fine Quilting Pins (Size 30) - 100ct
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!