How to Make the Every Bunny Welcome Kit
Spring into a fun DIY project for your Easter décor with Jen and Diane! With a lovely assortment of fabrics and soft, wool felt the Every Bunny Welcome Kit makes an adorable addition to your spring and Easter home décor. Perfect for an entryway table or any small space, give your guests a humorous welcome with this cute little bunny as he dives for the best carrot!
Follow along for step-by-step instructions on constructing this fun project and be sure to check out the links below for everything you need!
- Every Bunny Welcome PDF Download
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler - #CGR612
- Frixion Clicker Pen 2 Pack - .7mm Black
- CutRite Heavy Duty Freezer Paper - Pack of 25 Sheets
- Clover Press Perfect Hot Ruler
- Clover Fine Quilting Pins - Size 30 - 1-7/8" - 100ct
- AdTech 2-Temp Dual Temperature Hot Glue Gun
- 10 Inch Full Size Hot Glue Sticks - Pack of 8
- Richard Hemming Embroidery Needles Size 4 - 12ct
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!