Wooly Mug Mat Series | April
Welcome to the Wooly Mug Mat Series! Our April mug mat features a bunny in a bowtie, enjoying the fresh spring weather with some bright tulips. In this video, Jen and Tammy teach you the stitches we used to complete the mat.
- Wooly Mug Mat Series - April Wool Kit & Thread Sets
- Wooly Mug Mat April Pattern (printed)
- Wooly Mug Mat April Pattern (pdf download)
- See all 12 Wooly Mug Mat Series Wool Kits & Thread Sets
- See the coordinating 12 Wooly Mug Rug Wool Kits
- Embroidery & Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool Book
For this project, we used the Backstitch (pg 26), Buttonhole Stitch (pg 36), Feather Stitch (pg 80), French Knot (pg 94), Stem Stitch (pg 164), and Straight Stitch (pg 167)
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles
- Shabby Fabrics #22 Chenille Needles
- Shabby Fabrics Embellishing Needles
- Sewline Fabric Pencil - White
- CutRite Heavy Duty Freezer Paper
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.