Wooly Mug Mat Series | February
Welcome to the Wooly Mug Mat Series! Cupid’s arrow hit the mark in our February mat! In this video, Jen and Tammy teach you the stitches we used to complete this mat.
- Wooly Mug Mat Series - February Wool Kit & Thread Sets
- Wooly Mug Mat February Pattern (printed)
- Wooly Mug Mat February Pattern (pdf download)
- See all 12 Wooly Mug Mat Series Wool Kits & Thread Sets
- See the coordinating 12 Wooly Mug Rug Wool Kits
- Embroidery & Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool Book
For this project, we used the Backstitch (pg 26), Buttonhole Stitch (pg 36), Chain Stitch - Rosette (pg 53), and French Knot (pg 94)
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles
- Shabby Fabrics #22 Chenille Needles
- Shabby Fabrics Embellishing Needles
- Clover Embroidery Needle Threader
- CutRite Heavy Duty Freezer Paper
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.