How to Make a Sophie Tote Bag
The soft and feminine Sophie Tote is made with the gorgeous Violet's Garden collection from Henry Glass Fabrics! This project is easy to make using the quilt as you go June Tailor pre-printed batting! Create this fun, practical tote in just a couple of hours! It's the perfect size for daily use, trips to the market, and adding a little color to your outfit!
- See the Coming Soon Fabric Collections Here
*If you want to be notified when any of the Coming Soon fabrics arrive, be sure to click the "Email me when this product arrives" on the product page, and we'll send you an email when it becomes available for purchase!
- See All Current Fabric Collections (more than 300)
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Creative Grids - 6½" x 12½" Ruler
- Clover Press Perfect Roll & Press
- Bohin Double Faced Adhesive Tape
- Wash-Away Wonder Tape - 1/4" x 10yds
- Clover Bordeaux Ultimate Shears
- Rotary Cutters, Blades & Mats
- Schmetz Chrome Jeans/Denim Needles - Size 100/16 5ct
- Clover Fine Quilting Pins - Size 30 - 1-7/8" - 100ct
- Clover Press Perfect Hot Ruler
- Panasonic 360° Freestyle Cordless Iron
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!