How to Make a No-Sew 3D Fabric Snowflake
Join Jen in this tutorial as she shows you step-by-step how to make these beautiful No-Sew 3D Fabric Snowflakes! These can be made in a variety of sizes, perfect for hanging on the Christmas tree or decorating your home! Check below for links to all of the supplies used in this video!
- Hoffman Christmas 2020 Jingle Pop Fabric
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Heat N Bond - Ultrahold - 17" x 1 yd
- Applique Pressing Sheet - Fons & Porter
- Ultra-Fine EZ Tweezy Tweezers
- Creative Grids 3½" x 6½" Ruler
- Creative Grids 2½" x 24½" Ruler
- Shabby Fabrics Embellishing Needles
- Rotary Cutters, Blades & Mats
- Panasonic 360° Cordless Iron
- Wool Pressing Mat - 14" x 14"
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.