Pint Size Table Runner - November
Combining two of our favorite techniques, the Pint Size Table Runner for November features an adorable appliqué squirrel gathering nuts for the winter with eye-catching patchwork leaves in rich fall colors and textures. A perfect centerpiece for your autumn table, this runner is a wonderful addition to any small space in your home.
Join Jen as she guides you through each step on how to complete the pieced patchwork and assemble the appliqué for this autumn table runner!
- Pint Size Table Runner Series Kit - November
- Pint Size Table Runner Series Kit - November 4pc Appliqué Thread Set
- Pint Size Table Runner Series - November - Pattern
- Pint Size Table Runner Series - November - Pattern (PDF Download)
- See all our Pint Size Table Runner Kits and Thread Sets
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Creative Grids 1-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" Square Ruler
- Creative Grids 9" Seam Guide Tool
- Creative Grids 2-1/2" Square Quilt Ruler
- Star Singles 1-1/2" Half Square Triangle Paper
- Appli-Fuse Silicone Mat - 12" x 18"
- Clover Patchwork Pins (Extra Fine)
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape - 10 yd roll
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.