Pint Size Table Runner - January
Combining two of our favorite techniques, fun piecing and appliqué, the Pint Size Table Runner for January features wonderful winter colors, snowflake pinwheel blocks and sweet snowmen in winter scenes on either end. This delightful table runner is the perfect centerpiece for your table or small space in your home.
Join Jen as she guides you through each step on how to complete the pieced patchwork and assemble the appliqué for this Winter table runner!
- Pint Size Table Runner Series Kit - January
- Pint Size Table Runner Series Kit - January 5pc Thread Set
- See all our Pint Size Table Runner Kits and Thread Sets
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Creative Grids Folded Corner Clipper Tool - CGRFCC
- Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Tool - CGRDH4
- Creative Grids 3-1/2" x 6-1/2" Ruler - CGR36
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler - CGR612
- Creative Grids 9" Seam Guide Tool
- Star Singles 1-1/2" Half Square Triangle Paper
- Appli-Fuse Silicone Mat - 12" x 18"
- Ultra-Fine EZ Tweezy Tweezers by The Gypsy Quilter
- Richard Hemming Embroidery Needles Size 4 - 12ct
- Clover Patchwork Pins (Extra Fine)
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Super Easy Seam Guide Setter with Six Guides
- Cluck Cluck Sew Diagonal Seam Tape - 10 yd roll
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!