Patchwork Patriotic Table Runner Pattern
Add some patriotic decor to your summer table! This quick and easy table runner project features small wool felt stars around larger patchwork stars. This is a great way to use mini charm squares or jelly roll strips! Pattern includes all instructions for the 12 1/2" x 53" project. Designed by Jennifer Bosworth of Shabby Fabrics. Add the Olfa 45mm Rotary Cutter below for precision cutting!
- Scraps of 6-8 reds, 8-10 creams/tans, and 4-6 dark blues
- 1/8 yard gold wool felt
- 1/2 yard red/cream stripe for sashing and binding
- 4-1/4" x 14" blue tone-on-tone fabrics in varying shades for background
- 18" x 58" piece for backing
- Heat N' Bond Lite or another fusible appliqué product