How to Make a Lucky Banner
Welcome the luck of the Irish into your home with our fun-to-make “Lucky” Banner Kit! A Shabby Fabrics Exclusive using festive fabric from the Pot 'O Gold collection by QT Fabrics, stay lucky all spring long with this sweet banner and add a special decorative touch to your home décor this St. Patrick's Day.
Kit comes with everything you'll need including a generous amount of white felt, all Pre-Fused & Laser-Cut appliqué pieces, wood beads, and jute string! See the links below for all of the handy notions and supplies needed to complete this fun project!
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Famore Cutlery Pinking Shears
- AdTech 2-Temp Dual Temperature Hot Glue Gun
- 10 Inch Full Size Hot Glue Sticks - Pack of 8
- Parchment Paper 18x26 - 4 sheets
- Creative Grids 6-1/2" x 12-1/2" Ruler - CGR612
- Olfa Spinning Rotary Mat 12" x 12"
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!