How to Make a Quillow
Join Jen in this exciting step-by-step tutorial as she creates a Quillow! Featuring colorful dinosaur fabrics from the Stomp Stomp Roar! collection by Stacy Iest Hsu for Moda Fabrics, this fun project is designed to be a quilt and a pillow in one. Fold up the quilt and tuck it into the pocket of the pillow for a quick cleanup and give your little ones a cozy spot to curl up with their favorite book. Perfect for traveling to camp or going to grandma's, this functional project is easily washable and makes a great gift!
- Quillow Kit - Stomp Stomp Roar!
- Shop All Charm Packs & Layer Cakes
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO
- Creative Grids 2-1/2" x 24-1/2"" Ruler - CGR224
- Schmetz Topstitch Needles - Size 80/12 5ct
- Olfa Rotary Cutters & Blades
- We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!