How to Make a Fabric Basket
In this video you'll learn how to use our ever-popular Magic Pillowcase Kit to make a fabric basket by simply adding fusible fleece and interfacing! Jen demonstrates this process using the adorable Animal Crackers collection from Moda Fabrics, and provides helpful tips for making this beginner-friendly project!
- Fabric Basket Conversion Kit
NOTIONS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Creative Grids 4½" Square Ruler
- Creative Grids 6½" x 24½" Ruler
- Clover Bordeaux Ultimate Shears
- Schmetz Super Nonstick Needles - Size 80/12
- Panasonic 360° Freestyle Cordless Iron
We're sewing on a BERNINA 770 QE and we love it!
For personal use ONLY, not for commercial production. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, shared, or distributed in any form unless given express written consent by Shabby Fabrics. Not to be used with any online classes or video tutorials other than the official Shabby Fabrics tutorial. All designs, photographs, and images are protected by federal copyright law. All rights reserved.